RIB Neptune Seats Made to Order
NOTE THE FACTORY HAS A FULL ORDER BOOK SO NEW ORDERS WILL BE MAY 2022 ONWARDS NOW
The Neptunes are popular with conversions that are using the front seats as part of the conversion.
A Neptune is basically the same as our normal Altair 3P but without the 3rd cushion / parcel shelf. So you fit close to your front seats and use them as part of your bed.
A 3P is one with belts and a 2P is without belts. With a 3P the standard frame length is 80cm long to accomadate the strength for the belts, whereas the 2P is only 60cm. Something to consider when ina tight spot!
Sliders or no sliders? The sliders allow the seat to move forward and back, just like your front seats. They also allow you to move them sideways, useful for making 2 x 60cm into a double bed or for a wider bed on say a 104 you can add another cushion down the side.
When we are planning Neptune we are assuming that they are going on the drivers side if a double or triple seat, or if 2 x 60cm then we are assuming that you are using them directly behind the front seats by the side loading door. Any difference you need to tell us on the order form and gove us some help with dimensions, sadly no we dont know what height your front seats are on individual vans .... you will need to get your tape measure out and do some work.
The height for the base frame can vary from minimum 190 to 440 mm, apart from the 60cm width one which can go as high as 600mm high.
As a guide our standard Neptune frames are 315mm high to theunderside of the metal frame, and we allow a 100m inset for the side step.
NOTE THE FACTORY HAS A FULL ORDER BOOK SO NEW ORDERS MAY BE UP TO 8-12 WEEKS
Optional Slider Mechanism:
- Standard Fixed Frame
- Forward & Side Slider Mechanism - A bit like your drivers seat, the frame is fixed but the seat can move forward and back in seat position by 20cm. Also has side slider so you can position them together to make a double.
Seat Belt Options:
- Without belts - Typical for a conversion where you take a kombi seat belt off the C Pillar of the van, then add a buckle receiver to the seat base.
- With Belts - Includes 3 point belts integrated - Note we can not add this retrospectively as the frame is different
We offer a range of fabrics under the made to order option including:
- VW Fabric options to match your existing seats:
- Bricks - New 6.1 Highline trim with Titan outers
- Double Grid - New 6.1 Startline Trim with Titan outers
- Simora T6 - Used on Highline and Trendline T6s
- Place - Used on 2010+ T5s - Place pattern on seat centres and outers grey, to match your front seats
- Tasamo - Used on 2010+ T5s - Tasamo Uni dark grey all over the seat - Note the centre panel fabric has been discontinued.
- Austin Anthracite - Used on T6 from 2015+ - Titanium outer panels and black/white dotty centre panels. Popular even if yours isn't a T6
- Vinyl on the face with enduro on the sleeping sides
- Black Leather - Leather on seat area, Suede Effect on sides and rear sleeping side for comfort. We stock black, or choose from a range of colours in our made to order section. ASK FOR PRICES!
All stock beds are sent via Pallet Track unless we have a Banwy delivery van in your area. From dispatch they take 48 hours and will require a signature.
Note this listing is a special order seat - orders placed with RIB on receipt of your order. Once order confirmed by RIB a dispatch week willl be notified to you. The seat will dispatch from France and we will then express it you just as soon as we can. Seasonal demand and RIB shutdowns will affect the leadtime, but typically 6 - 8 weeks.
- Certificates & Fitting Guides