112 RIB Seats Due In May 2022 - Order Early & Save £££
This listing is for RIB Seats that are due into Banwy, by ordering and paying early we reward you by saving £££££s
Note the dates are confirmed production dates and can be relied upon to be produced in May 2022
- 112cm - Most popular option used in the UK by convertors (2 Seats)
Fabric Options In Stock:
- NEW T6.1 Startline Double Grid - NEW Fabric on Startline T6.1s Double Grid Centre Panels & Titianium Outers.
- NEW T6.1 Highline Bricks - NEW Fabric on Highline T6.1s Brick Centre Panels & Titanium Outers
- Simora - T6 fabric used from 2015+ on Highline vans, Titanium outer panels and Simora centre panels
- Tasamo Uni - Used on 2010+ T5s - Note Tasamo pattern on seat centres discontinued by VW so the full seat is the same as the outers dark grey Uni Tasamo, to match your front seats.
- Austin Anthracite - Used on T6 from 2015+ - Titanium outer panels and black/white dotty centre panels. Popular even if yours isn't a T6.
- Black Vinyl - Black Vinyl Outers, Headrest & Centre Panels, the rear is Enduro in Black.
- Unupholstered - No fabric at all - Ideal if retrimmingbut check your trimmre has a template first or it may cost you more money!
- Black Noir - Automotive fabric in Black Noir all over - Compliments lots of automotive fabrics e.g. Trafic, VW, Merc.
Seat Inserts & Seat Outers
Optional Slider Mechanism:
- Standard Fixed Frame - Most common option in the UK, and still allows room underneath for a porta potti
- Supplied with 2 x ISOFIX places as standard
Please read this blog on Isofix before ordering
- Standard Mattress is the default selection
- Standard Back - standard seat length of the back is 65cm - this is the length of all our stock beds.
Frame Heights & Offset:
- The standard Banwy height of the frame is 330mm for standard frame or 277mm for with slider.
- The standard offset we use is 160mm to avoid the T6 arch.
All stock beds are sent via Pallet Track unless we have a Banwy delivery van in your area. Typical delivery time is 48 hours, or a little longer for domestic addresses as these are always called by the depot before delivering to prevent failed deliveries
NOTE FAILED DELVIERIES COST THE WHOLE PALLET RATE AGAIN OF £70
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Starting at: £168.00