112 RIB Slider Seats Due In 2021 - Order Early & Save £££
This listing is for RIB Seats that are due into Banwy, by ordering and paying early we reward you by saving £££££s
Note the dates are confirmed production dates and can be relied upon to be delivered by February.
- 112cm - Most popular option used in the UK by convertors (2 Seats)
Fabric Options In Stock:
- NEW T6.1 Startline Double Grid - NEW Fabric on Startline T6.1s Double Grid Centre Panels & Titianium Outers.
- NEW T6.1 Highline Bricks - NEW Fabric on Highline T6.1s Brick Centre Panels & Titanium Outers
- Simora - T6 fabric used from 2015+ on Highline vans, Titanium outer panels and Simora centre panels
- Tasamo Uni - Used on 2010+ T5s - Note Tasamo pattern on seat centres discontinued by VW so the full seat is the same as the outers dark grey Uni Tasamo, to match your front seats.
- Austin Anthracite - Used on T6 from 2015+ - Titanium outer panels and black/white dotty centre panels. Popular even if yours isn't a T6.
- Black Vinyl - Black Vinyl Outers, Headrest & Centre Panels, the rear is Enduro in Black.
- Unupholstered - No fabric at all - Ideal if retrimmingbut check your trimmre has a template first or it may cost you more money!
- Black Noir - Automotive fabric in Black Noir all over - Compliments lots of automotive fabrics e.g. Trafic, VW, Merc.
- Slider Mechanism - A bit like your drivers seat, the frame is fixed but the seat can move forward and back in seat position by 20cm. Popular with familes when you want the kids that bit closer, or need a bit more room at the rear for you bike. Installation note: A small indentation on the arch is required to allow the bolts to protude from the bottom of the frame.
- Standard option is with ISOFIX on two seats
Please read this blog on Isofix
- Standard Mattress is the default selection
- Option to upgrade to Thermoflex mattress which offers increased airflow within the mattress thus preventing condensation and overheating. This is NOT a mattress topper it is built into the seat and invisible. If a soft bed is your thing then you will still probably want a mattress topper. THIS IS ONLY AVAILABLE UNDER MADE TO ORDER SECTION
- Standard Back - standard seat length of the back is 65cm - this is the length of all our stock beds.
- Short Back - 58cm - Popular in small vans where space is a premium. THIS IS ONLY AVAILABLE UNDER MADE TO ORDER SECTION
- Extra Long Back 73cm - For those of you that are particularly tall this may be an option. Please ensure it works with the overall layout of your van though, most suited to a LWB as it would require a SWB to be fitted forward of standard position. THIS IS ONLY AVAILABLE UNDER MADE TO ORDER SECTION
Frame Heights & Offset:
- The standard Banwy height of the frame is 330mm for standard frame or 277mm for with slider.
- The standard offset we use is 160mm to avoid the T6 arch.
You can order a range of frame heights to suit your vehicle, just measure from the arch in to the vehicle to find the offset, and up wards from the floor to top of arch to find the frame height. THIS IS ONLY AVAILABLE UNDER MADE TO ORDER SECTION
All stock beds are sent via Pallet Track unless we have a Banwy delivery van in your area. Typical delivery time is 48 hours, or a little longer for domestic addresses as these are always called by the depot before delivering to prevent failed deliveries
NOTE FAILED DELVIERIES COST THE WHOLE PALLET RATE AGAIN OF £70