RIB Neptune 60 Seats Made to Order
NOTE LEADTIME ARE AROUND JULY 2019 FOR NEW ORDERS DEPENDING ON WIDTH - BUT WE HAVE LOTS OF STOCK DUE IN SEE HERE
RIB Neptune 60CM Single Seat Beds - Priced In Singles OR 112cm Double Beds
NOTE THESE ARE A TWO PIECE SEAT AND DO NOT INCLUDE A REAR PARCEL SHELF LIKE THE ALTAIR.
THE OVERALL SEAT LENGTH IS
Optional Slider Mechanism:
- Standard Fixed Frame - Most common option in the UK, and still allows room underneath for a porta potti
- Forward & Side Slider Mechanism - A bit like your drivers seat, the frame is fixed but the seat can move forward and back in seat position by 20cm. Also has side slider so you can position them together to make a double.
Seat Belt Options:
- Without belts - Typical for a conversion where you take a seat belt off the C pillar of the van, then add a buckle receiver to the seat base.
- With Belts - Includes 3 point belts integrated - Note we can not add this retrospectively as the frame is different
We offer a range of fabrics under the made to order option including:
- VW Fabric options to match your existing seats:
- Simora T6 - Used on Highline and Trendline T6s
- Place - Used on 2010+ T5s - Place pattern on seat centres and outers grey, to match your front seats
- Tasamo - Used on 2010+ T5s - Tasamo Uni dark grey all over the seat - Note the centre panel fabric has been discontinued.
- Austin Anthracite - Used on T6 from 2015+ - Titanium outer panels and black/white dotty centre panels. Popular even if yours isn't a T6
- Austin Light Grey - Used on T5s around 2014 - 2015 normally Startlines, not to be confused with Austin Athracite. This one is a light grey outer panels and grey dotty centre panels.
- Inka T5 Fabric - Used on T5s from 2003 - 2009, grey outer panels and Inka centre panels.
- Falset Grey and Clip Dark Grey - Quality Automotive Fabric.
- Black Leather - Leather on seat area, Suede Effect on sides and rear sleeping side for comfort. We stock black, or choose from a range of colours in our made to order section.
All stock beds are sent via Pallet Track unless we have a Banwy delivery van in your area. From dispatch they take 48 hours and will require a signature.
Note this listing is a special order seat - orders placed with RIB on receipt of your order. Once order confirmed by RIB a dispatch week willl be notified to you. The seat will dispatch from France and we will then express it you just as soon as we can. Seasonal demand and RIB shutdowns will affect the leadtime, but typically 6 - 8 weeks.
- Certificates & Fitting Guides