RIB FLUX Seats Made to Order - VW Trim
NOTE THE FACTORY HAS A FULL ORDER BOOK SO NEW ORDERS WILL BE NOV 2021 NOW
Sorry we cannot sell our standard Banwy RIB for use on the California rails as the frames are different. It must be a RIB bed with a Flux Kit.
The most versatile use of a RIB Bed the Flux system allows the RIB Bed to be installed on VW California rails. The bed can then slide the full length of the van and lock in any position (every 12mm) making it a truly versatile system.
With the RIB seat locked fully forward you can travel with your rear passengers directly behind the front seats in a car like configuration this will then give you a whopping 1.5m (SWB) or 1.9m (LWB) boot space for all your gear.
- VW rails designed to fit the T5/T6 body shell with off-the-shelf underfloor strengthening brackets.
- Nylon/ rubber wheels and dust guards protect against stones and grit.
- Full factory approval – built in France by the RIB factory to Flux design.
- Nylon bushes used in locking mechanism to eliminate rattles.
- Single handed lock release - Easy to use single handed operation to release the locks and the RIB glides effortlessly backwards or forwards.
- The overall height of the Flux RIB is the same as a standard Banwy fixed RIB, the same height above the wheel arch as a standard RIB but as you have to raise the floor to accommodate the height of the rails this creates the overall feeling of it being lower.
- The fitter will need to fit the California rails - sourced from any VW dealer and fit a raised floor to accomodate the rails.
- Fitting rails, floors and the relevant reinforcers is a job that should be undertaken by a professional - for this reason this Flux system is offered to the trade only. Any RRP are given as examples and Banwy are unable to sell to retail. Retail customers please get in touch if you need a fitter recommedation.
112cm Seat with FLUX adaption frame - You will also need: 2 x California rails, rail covers, end caps, and underfloor brackets. RAILS NOT INCLUDED
150cm Seat with FLUX adaption frame - You will also need: 4 x rails, rail covers, end caps, and underfloor brackets. RAILS NOT INCLUDED
The Uber Flux system for the VW T5 / T6 that allows the Scopema RIB 112cm seat to be fitted to VW rails has passed it’s final round of testing to meet the EC Directive 76/115/EEC as amended by 2005/41/EC & ECE Regulation 14.07 for M1 category.
VW Fabric Options: Note centres are patterned the remaining panels are plain fabric as per your front seats
- Simora - T6 fabric used from 2015+ on Highline vans, Titanium outer panels and Simora centre panels
- Place - Used on 2010+ T5s - Place pattern on seat centres and outers grey, to match your front seats
- Tasamo Uni - Used on 2010+ T5s - Note Tasamo pattern on seat centres discontinued by VW so the full seat is the same as the outers dark grey Uni Tasamo, to match your front seats. No squiggly centre panels.
- Austin Anthracite - Used on T6 from 2015+ - Titanium outer panels and black/white dotty centre panels. Popular even if yours isn't a T6
- Austin Light Grey - Used on T5s around 2014 - 2015 normally Startlines, not to be confused with Austin Athracite. This one is a light grey outer panels and grey dotty centre panels.
- Inka T5 Fabric - Used on T5s from 2003 - 2009, grey outer panels and Inka centre panels.
- Standard option is without
- Available as an optional extra to add Isofix to 2 seat places. Popular with Families, Grandparents & Rental Campers.
- Standard Mattress is the default selection
- Option to upgrade to Thermoflex mattress which offers additional comfort, and offers increased airflow within the mattress thus preventing condensation and overheating. This is built into the seat under the fabric. It is not an optional mattress topper.
- Standard Back - standard seat length of the back is 65cm - this is the length of all our stock beds.
- Short Back - 58cm - Popular in small vans where space is a premium.
- Extra Long Back 73cm - For those of you that are particularly tall this may be an option. Please ensure it works with the overall layout of your van though, most suited to a LWB as it would require a SWB to be fitted forward of standard position.
Frame Heights & Offset:
- The standard height of the frame is to accomodate a VW T5/T6 arch.
This is for a special order bed and will be subject to production times of around 6-8 weeks, not including annual holidays. Once your seat arrives in to the UK it will be sent via Pallet Track unless we have a Banwy delivery van in your area. Typical delivery time is 48 hours, or a little longer for domestic addresses as these are always called by the depot before delivering to prevent failed deliveries
NOTE FAILED DELIVERIES COST THE WHOLE PALLET RATE AGAIN OF £70
Note this listing is a special order seat - orders placed with RIB on receipt of your order. Once order confirmed by RIB a dispatch week willl be notified to you. The seat will dispatch from France and we will then express it you just as soon as we can. Seasonal demand and RIB shutdowns will affect the leadtime