SCA 188 Vivaro Roof LWB Roof
COLLECTION PREFERRED DUE TO THE SIZE- THIS ITEM TAKE 8 PALLET SPACES LAID FLAT - HENCE THE SHIPPING COST!
- Includes Roof, Bed, Mattress With Cover, Reinforcer Frame & English Instructions
- Supplied in Candy White, or a choice of factory colours
- Factory Colour Coding £600 + VAT Metallic or Base Colours - Banwy will call to verify your paintcode
- Collection from Banwy or Delivery Available ** Please read delivery notes below**
- Optional Extras: Fitting SIKA Kit, Roof Rack Preparation & Panoramic Canvas
- Secure Twist Lock Closing System
- Available with Standard Canvas
- Insulated Panel Covering Access Hatch
- Dual Zipped Windows Complete With Midge Screens
- Fire Resistant Tent Fabric
- Folding Mechanism Pulls Canvas Away From Hinges On Closing
- Easy Replacement Of Tent In The Event Of Damage
- Comes With Sprung Bed For Comfort & Mattress With Washable Cover
- Aerodynamic Integrated Front Spoiler
- GRP Roof Shell With Insulation
- Innovative Manufacturing Process Featuring Vacumn Moulding
- Side & Rear Gas Struts For Extra Support
- Dual Width Scissor Hinges For Strength & Height
- Supplied with Full TUV Certification
- Prefabricated Galvanised Reinforcing Frame For Strength Precision & Ease Of Fitting
- SCA Roof Track System Available For Application Of Cross Bars.
- Technical data:
- Roof shell dimensions: L x W 159 x H 85 cm
- Bunk area L x W 135 cm
- Roof weight with bunk panel and bed upholstery: approx. kg
- Size of roof cutout: L x W 140 cm
- Vehicle height with roof closed: 199 cm
- Roof Load Capacity 70KG (Bear In Mind A VW Roof Before Conversion Has 100KG Capacity)
- 4MM Thick GRP Roof Shell With 4MM Insulation - Vacumn Moulded For Precision
- 2 Year Warranty From SCA
- English Instructions Provided
- Huge Number Of UK SCA Fitters Supplied By & Recommended By Banwy
- You are welcome to collect from Banwy but will require a preagreed collection slot.
- To collect you will need a large Transit LWB Hi Roof type van, or a flat bed trailer fro example. You cannot fit a roof inside your T5.
- Delivery is made usually within 2 weeks from point of order where you have ordered a stock roof.
- We use a varierty of methods to ship from a VW Crafter sized van to large lorries, so your premises should be accessible by a large lorry.
- We will only ship to a commercial premises that is open during normal work hours.
- Because we group deliveries it is impossible to deliver on a chose date and time, hence why we do not often domestic delivery.
- You will need to have either a forklift to unload or several strong people.
- All our deliveries are classed as kerbside only, meaning they will be delivered to the nearest safe point on your property.
- You will need to make sure you have sufficient manpower available to move the products you have ordered inside your property.
- Banwy will only deliver up council roads, we reserve the right to refuse tracks or other restricted access that could damage our or our delivery agents vehicles.
- The delivery driver is ultimately responsible for where they can sensibly offload.
- The drivers' decision is final when deciding what is a safe unload and/or delivery.
- Failure to notify information or comply with the above will mean the delivery is rescheduled and a £100 redelivery fee is payable.
- Certificates & Fitting Guides
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Starting at: £8.76