SCA 252 MERCEDES SPRINTER ROOF
All dates provided for SCA products are indicative and can change without notice due to SCA factory production issues. Please bear this in mind when ordering, planning your conversion and holidays.
The SCA 252 harmonizes with the design of the Sprinter. It can be built on all vehicle lengths from 5.93 meters with a standard high roof. Perfect for Campers and Racevans.
Includes Roof, Sprung Bed, Mattress With Cover.
- Supplied in factory white
- Factory Colour Coding £650 + VAT Metallic or Base Colours - Banwy will call to verify your paintcode
- Collection from Banwy or Delivery Available ** Please read delivery notes below**
- Optional Extras: Fitting SIKA Kit, Roof Rack Preparation.
- Front Elevating Roof
- Secure South-Co locking system
- Cover for Entry Hatch
- Available with Standard Canvas
- Dual Zipped Windows Complete With Midge Screens
- Fire Resistant Tent Fabric
- Folding Mechanism Pulls Canvas Away From Hinges On Closing
- Easy Replacement Of Tent In The Event Of Damage
- Comes With Sprung Bed included & Mattress With Washable Cover
- Aerodynamic Integrated Front Spoiler
- GRP Roof Shell With Insulation
- Dual Width Scissor Hinges For Strength & Height of 45cm
- Supplied with Full TUV Certification In Box
- Bunk Size Area 2000 x 1200 mm
- Hatch Area For Ease of Access 600 x 890mm
- SCA 252 from 5.93 meters vehicle length with standard high roof
- Length of Roof on Vehicle 3000 mm
- Vacumn Moulded For Precision
- 2 Year Warranty From SCA
SCA Collection & Delivery Information:
- You are welcome to collect from Banwy but will require a preagreed collection slot.
- To collect you will need a large Transit LWB Hi Roof type van, or a flat bed trailer for example. You cannot fit a roof inside your T5.
- Delivery is made usually within 2 weeks from point of order where you have ordered a stock roof.
- We use a varierty of methods to ship from a VW Crafter sized van to large lorries, so your premises should be accessible by a large lorry.
- We will only ship to a commercial premises that is open during normal work hours.
- Because we group deliveries it is impossible to deliver on a chose date and time, hence why we do not often domestic delivery.
- You will need to have either a forklift to unload or several strong people.
- All our deliveries are classed as kerbside only, meaning they will be delivered to the nearest safe point on your property.
- You will need to make sure you have sufficient manpower available to move the products you have ordered inside your property.
- Banwy will only deliver up council roads, we reserve the right to refuse tracks or other restricted access that could damage our or our delivery agents vehicles.
- The delivery driver is ultimately responsible for where they can sensibly offload.
- The drivers' decision is final when deciding what is a safe unload and/or delivery.
- Failure to notify information or comply with the above will mean the delivery is rescheduled and a £100 redelivery fee is payable.
- Certificates & Fitting Guides