SCA 112 T4 SWB ROOF
SPECIAL ORDER FROM GERMANY TYPICALLY 8 - 12 WEEKS
SCA The only VW Approved Roof !
- Includes Roof, Bed, Mattress With Cover, Reinforcer Frame & Instructions
- Supplied in White
- Collection from Banwy or Delivery Available ** Please read delivery notes below**
- Optional Extras: Fitting SIKA Kit, Roof Rack Preparation
The most-bought sleeper roof for the Type 4 SWB, for layouts with side kitchenette. The vehicle height remains less than 2 m. With SCA lift bed. Tent fabric and bed upholstery silver-grey. Like all sleeper roofs for Type 4, with front air guide section.
- Roof shell dimensions approx. L 300 x W 148 x H 6 cm
- Bunk area approx. L 184 x W 107 cm Size of roof cutout L 240 x W 106 cm
- Vehicle height when closed approx. 199 cm
- Roof weight approx. 75 kg
SCA Collection & Delivery Information:
- You are welcome to collect from Banwy but will require a preagreed collection slot.
- To collect you will need a large Transit LWB Hi Roof type van, or a flat bed trailer fro example. You cannot fit a roof inside your T5.
- Delivery is made usually within 2 weeks from point of order where you have ordered a stock roof.
- We use a varierty of methods to ship from a VW Crafter sized van to large lorries, so your premises should be accessible by a large lorry.
- We will only ship to a commercial premises that is open during normal work hours.
- Because we group deliveries it is impossible to deliver on a chose date and time, hence why we do not often domestic delivery.
- You will need to have either a forklift to unload or several strong people.
- All our deliveries are classed as kerbside only, meaning they will be delivered to the nearest safe point on your property.
- You will need to make sure you have sufficient manpower available to move the products you have ordered inside your property.
- Banwy will only deliver up council roads, we reserve the right to refuse tracks or other restricted access that could damage our or our delivery agents vehicles.
- The delivery driver is ultimately responsible for where they can sensibly offload.
- The drivers' decision is final when deciding what is a safe unload and/or delivery.
- Failure to notify information or comply with the above will mean the delivery is rescheduled and a £100 redelivery fee is payable.