SCA 114 T4 LWB ROOF - 8 - 12 Weeks Leadtime
SCA The only VW Approved Roof !
- Includes Roof, Bed, Mattress With Cover, Reinforcer Frame & Instructions
- Supplied in White
- Collection from Banwy or Delivery Available ** Please read delivery notes below**
- Optional Extras: Fitting SIKA Kit, Roof Rack Preparation
Sleeper roof SCA 114 super-flat, front elevating, for VW Transporter Type 4, LWB (from 7/1990 onwards)
This roof for the long wheelbase of the Type 4 has the same characteristics and structural features as the parallel model SCA 112.
- Roof shell dimensions L 340 x W 148 x H 6 cm
- Vehicle height when closed 199 cm
- Bunk area L 185 x W 107 cm
- Roof cutout L 247 x W 110 cm
- Roof weight approx. 90 kg
SCA Collection & Delivery Information:
- You are welcome to collect from Banwy but will require a preagreed collection slot.
- To collect you will need a large Transit LWB Hi Roof type van, or a flat bed trailer fro example. You cannot fit a roof inside your T5.
- Delivery is made usually within 2 weeks from point of order where you have ordered a stock roof.
- We use a varierty of methods to ship from a VW Crafter sized van to large lorries, so your premises should be accessible by a large lorry.
- We will only ship to a commercial premises that is open during normal work hours.
- Because we group deliveries it is impossible to deliver on a chose date and time, hence why we do not often domestic delivery.
- You will need to have either a forklift to unload or several strong people.
- All our deliveries are classed as kerbside only, meaning they will be delivered to the nearest safe point on your property.
- You will need to make sure you have sufficient manpower available to move the products you have ordered inside your property.
- Banwy will only deliver up council roads, we reserve the right to refuse tracks or other restricted access that could damage our or our delivery agents vehicles.
- The delivery driver is ultimately responsible for where they can sensibly offload.
- The drivers' decision is final when deciding what is a safe unload and/or delivery.
- Failure to notify information or comply with the above will mean the delivery is rescheduled and a £100 redelivery fee is payable.