Important - All orders take 5 -10 days to process, pick and dispatch.
- Shipping & Delivery
- Privacy & Security
- Returns & Replacements
- Payment, Pricing & Promotions
- Viewing Orders
- Updating Account Information
- Shipping & Delivery
Banwy deliver throughout the UK. We send your goods just as soon as we can.
1. In progress - Your order is being processed and packed For a typical order allow 3-5 days for the item to be dispatched
2. Dispatched - Your order is on the way with the courier 24 - 48 hour courier.
For small items like Seat Swivels we use couriers, who will send you a text or email with a delivery date.
Orders can be delayed over holiday periods, extreme weather conditions. If an item is on back order then this will show on the website, otherwise it can be assumed that good are in stock ready to send.
Typically the courier will deliver between the hours of 8am - 6pm, but sometimes with domestic properties they deliver either earlier or later.
RIB Beds & SCA Roofs:
RIB Beds and SCA Roofs are on a pallet service to the kerbside usually 48 hour service from dispatch.
A domestic address is on a 'book in' service, the depot will call you to agree a delivery day so the pallet does not arrive without warning.
A business premises is assumed to be open 9 - 5 Mon-Fri and will be put out for the next available delivery date. If you are not onsite at all times then please call the depot to make arrangements.
Failed deliveries are charged at the full pallet rate again and the onus is on you to be available to take delivery.
It is very important that you review your shipment notification that is sent by email. This will include a BV number for your delivery.
We will deliver to either your registered card address or an alternative address e.g work address, just add this at the checkout.
If you have specific delivery notes please use the Additional Information box at Checkout.
We deliver throughout the UK & IRELAND. Some areas outside mainland UK Zone A and B indicated on the map below incur a surcharge.
We dont yet cover Europe or Worldwide but we will pack ready for your courier to collect.
Note our website does not cater for International VAT, and all orders will still have VAT applied, the onus is then on customer to recover this.
There is no surcharge for England & Wales Mainland or Scottish Mainland - AB10 – AB36, AB39, DD, DG, EH1 – EH55, FK1 – FK18, G, KA1 – KA26, KA29 – 30, KY, ML, PA1 – PA19, PH1 – PH14, TD
Areas below carry a surcharge which is not automatically calculated at checkout so your order may be delayed whilst this is processed, you will receive an email with the surcharge payable:
AB41 – 56, FK19 – 21, IV1 – 20, IV25, IV30 – 37, IV63, PA21 – 35, PA37 – 39, PH15 – 26, PH32, PH49, PH50
Please note, the following postcodes(s) are two day services:
AB37 – 38, IV21 – 24, IV26 – 28, IV40, IV52 – 54, KW1 – 14, PA36, PA40, PH30, PH31, PH33 – 41
Please note, the following postcode(s) are two – five day services:
HS1 – 9, IV41 – 51, IV55 – 56, KA27 – 28, KW15 – 17, PA20, PA41 – 49, PA60 – 78, PH42 – 44, ZE1 – 3
BT1 – 17, BT18 – 46, BT47+
Eire, Dub 1 – 24 & County
Eire, Dublin 1 – 24 and including Dublin County
Isle of Man
All IM postcodes
Isle of Wight
PO30 – 41
All JE and GY postcodes, with the exception of GY9 – 10
When you accept the goods form the courier please take time to check the condition. Check the packaging is intact, then open and check the goods. If this isn’t possible then please bear in mind that if there is damage it will be difficult to get compensation from the delivery firm. We wont be liable for damages where you have signed received without first checking them. We have to raise damages with the courier within 24 hours of receipt for a valid claim to be pursued, so it is essential you log with us via the contact us in this timeframe.
If the item is damaged item, please accept it but note "damaged" with the courier. Then contact us using the website form preferably with a photo of the damage, we will then arrange collection of the damaged item and only once we receive the item back can we arrange a replacement to be sent. Please keep all the packaging and item for collection. Damages are frustrating for us all but thankfully they a few and far between.
Damaged or missing items which are not due to the courier, e.g something is missing from the box like fixings, or broken. These need to be reported to Banwy within 72 hours. Please do not wait until you are about to fit to check that it is all there. We dont want you sat there waiting for replacement parts with your van in pieces!
If you have not received your goods after 7 working days please do check your online account for ordertracking and find the current status of the parcel. You can then contact the courier for an update.
Typically we would expect you to receive the goods with 3-5 days from the dispatch notification. Please check that you have not been left a card by the courier for a missed delivery, each missed delivery costs us money.
It is always helpful to add courier notes to your order where possible or make sure you use a delivery address where someone will be available to sign for the goods. If a courier attempts a delivery twice without success the item will be returned to us and we will be surcharged.
A supplementary charge of £12 will be required in order for the goods to be resent.
With regards to RIB and SCA deliveries these will cost the fullpallet rate for missed deliveries, so it is very important that you ensure you have contacted the courier directly inadvance if you cannot acceot the delivery.
You should get an email and text on dispatch so you can monitor your delivery.
- Privacy & Security
Banwy.co.uk is committed to ensuring that your privacy and personal information is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
What we collect
We may collect the following information during your visit to the Banwy.co.uk website:
- Name and Title
- Contact Information including Email Address
- Demographic Information such as Postcode, Preferences and Interests
- Method of Navigation to the Banwy.co.uk Website
- Other Information relevant to Customer Surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information I gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- Providing Quotations
- We may use the information to improve our products and services
- We may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail
- We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites away from Banwy.co.uk
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Banwy.co.uk.
If you believe that any information we are holding related to you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
- Returns & Replacements
RETURNS MADE SIMPLE:
- We offer a 14 day no quibble returns policy protecting you against damaged products, items no longer required or ordered in error.
- Note damages must be notified within 24hours of receipt and signed “not checked” with couriers.
- 14 days from delivery date you can return any item subject to our returns policy below providing returned in unused, perfect condition, with the original packaging still
intact and not defaced. Please do not attach returns stickers to the actual product box, only to the packaging. Customers must meet the cost of return carriage on correctly supplied goods.
- We will then credit the cost of the parts in full, less the original postage. Where an order is posted free of charge as part of a deal then a £6.99 shipping charge will apply off your credit.
- Any returns after 14 days are at our discretion and a 10% restocking fee will be charged. No returns will be accepted after 90 days. Whilst Banwy make every effort to
provide correct information and goods, it is the responsibility of the buyer to ensure the goods are correct before fitting/use/modification.
- Returns should be sent to:
Banwy Leisure Ltd RETURNS, Warehouse Unit, Foel, SY21 0NS
- It is your responsibility to ensure goods are returned safely and in 'as new' condition. If items are not re-sellable 'as new' then we will not be able to process a refund of the complete cost.
- Delivery costs will not be refunded, unless of course we have made a mistake with your order.
- Our standard warranty is 12 months on all products listed. If a fault develops within 12 months of purchase on anything you have bought from Banwy then we will replace it or repair it. Ths decision is made by Banwy at our discretion. When a replacement is not available we will offer you a refund. There are some specific termes relating to SCA & RIB which will be highlighted at checkout.
1. Right of Cancellation
1.1. EXCEPT FOR the Products that are custom works or made to order products e.g RIB Custom Orders, you will be entitled to cancel your order by written notice to us by following the procedure in clause 8.2 of our terms. You need to give us a reason for cancelling your order however you will not be expected to pay any penalty. Products that are custom works or made to order cannot be cancelled or returned. This policy is in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
2. Warranties and Refunds
2.1. Subject to the following provisions of this clause 9.1, we warrant that the Products will be of satisfactory quality. The aforementioned warranty is given by Banwy (Banwy Vans) subject to the following condition save that it is acknowledged that your statutory rights are not affected: 2.1.1. Banwy (Banwy Vans) shall be under no liability to the customer for any loss, damage, costs, expenses or other claims in respect of: (a) any defect arising from wilful damage, negligence, failure to follow instructions for the use of the Products (whether oral or in writing); (b) misuse or alteration of the Products without our approval; (c) arising from any Customer Material supplied by you which is incomplete, inaccurate, illegible, out of sequence or in the wrong form, or any other fault of the Customer. 2.2. Banwy (Banwy Vans) products should meet or exceed your expectations. However, in the event that you are dissatisfied with your order, the Products delivered to you are incomplete or you have received incorrect Products, we shall have no liability to you unless you notify Banwy (Banwy Vans) of the problem AS SOON AS IS REASONABLY POSSIBLE of the Products in question. For the purposes of efficiency we advise you to contact our customer services on banwy.co.uk 2.3. We reserve the right to not exchange or refund any items that have been modified or colour-coded due to them not being in a re-saleable condition. Please check the items and fitment upon receiving your delivery before modifing or colour-coding any goods supplied by Banwy (Banwy Vans) . 2.4. If you notify a problem to us under clause 9.2 or we have committed a breach of the warranty at clause 9.1 our only obligation will be (to be determined at your option and subject always to your statutory rights): 2.4.1. We may offer you an alternate Product free of charge within 60 days of notification provided that that the original Product is returned to us in accordance with clause 10; or 2.4.2. We will arrange with you for the Products to be returned to us in accordance with clause 10, and we shall refund the price paid.
3. Returns Procedure
3.1. If you exercise the right to cancel under clause 8.1 or a right to return the Product(s) in accordance with clause 9.4, in order to make the returns procedure as efficient as possible we advise you to follow the following procedure: 3.1.1. Please contact us on banwy.co.uk you will then get an authorisations number before you can send the Product(s) back: 3.1.2. Include the Returns number provided from the email address above: with the original packing materials for the delivered Product(s): 3.1.3. Any unauthorised returns may, at the sole discretion of Banwy (Banwy Vans) be accepted for credit subject to a 25% handling and re-stocking charge. 3.1.4. Secure the Product(s) and all of the original packing materials, including returns number and packing slip: 3.1.5. Clearly print your name and address on the outside of the package and the returns authorisation number in the return area and mail the package to: Banwy Vans Warehouse Unit Foel Nr Welshpool Powys SY21 0NS 3.1.6. For your protection, we advise you to insure the package for the full amount of the invoice plus postal or shipping charges. For the avoidance of doubt Banwy (Banwy Vans) shall not be responsible for items lost or damaged whilst in transit 3.1.7. Where goods are incorrectly supplied and sent out by courier Banwy (Banwy Vans) may at their sole discretion agree to arrange collection. It remains the customer’s responsibility to ensure that goods are adequately packaged as described Conditions of Return (b) below. 3.1.8a. Where goods are supplied correctly and sent out carriage free the original delivery cost incurred by Banwy (Banwy Vans) for the transaction will be charged against any credit raised. 3.1.8b Where goods are supplied correctly any refund will be less a minimum handling charge of £2.50 or 1.8% whichever is greater to cover card transaction charges incurred by Banwy (Banwy Vans) for the transaction will be charged against any credit raised 3.1.9. Items returned in damaged or non original packaging will be subject to a repacking charge of 10% of the value of the item subject to a minimum charge of £2.50. 10.1.9 Where Banwy (Banwy Vans) agrees to reimburse the cost of carriage on an item returned, such reimbursement will not exceed the sum that Banwy (Banwy Vans) would have charged the customer. Conditions of Return 3.1.10. Returns are simple, but are subject to certain rules: (a) You shall be liable for the cost incurred in returning Products to us and we shall not be obliged to accept any Product returned if such costs have not been paid in full ; (b) Each item must be returned in the same condition as it was sent, unworn and undamaged. Damaged goods due to your negligence will not be accepted for refund and may result in a charge of 50% of the value of the item purchased if returned: 3.2 Subject to the conditions in clause 10.1 Banwy (Banwy Vans) will refund the full cost of the item. Refunds will be made in the same form as the original purchase. 10.3 All requests will be processed after we have inspected and verified the condition of the Products. Returns take approximately five business days to process upon receipt of the item.
- Banwy use our website to track stock levels and automatically restock. For this reason we only accept orders over the website, even if you want to collect your order.
- If you do collect then we are happy to credit the cost of shipping. Collections are by appointment usually during office hours.
- Online ordering gives you better tracking and security for payment.
- Payment, Pricing & Promotions
- Our payment process is via Worldpay and is PCI DSS compliant. We do not store your card details. If you struggle to checkout at the Worldpay stage thenplease contact your card issuer or update you password for Verified by Visa, unfortunately this is not something we can help with.
- If you would like to pay by BACS then please contact us for details.
- Viewing Orders
- Your order details are available at any stage after checkout from your account page. You can download your invoice for VAT purposes from this account area.
- Your account will also show tracking information if you need to conatct the courier.
- Updating Account Information
- Please ensure your account informationis up to date, otherwise you may not receive your order to the correct address.
- Any changes can be made on your account page.