NEW SCA290 HIGH T5 T6 SWB ROOF
For those that may have missed the NEC Autumn show then a roof will be on display at the February NEC show on the Rolling Homes stand
New features include:
- Easy fit roof
- New canvas with an option on colours either red or grey - Now with Panoramic Zip for fully opening roof.
- New locking mechanism
- New sprung bed
All dates provided for SCA products are indicative and can change without notice due to SCA factory production issues. Please bear this in mind when ordering, planning your conversion and holidays.
SCA The only VW Approved Roof !
- Includes Roof, Bed, Mattress With Cover, Reinforcer Frame & English Instructions
- Supplied in Candy White
- Factory Colour Coding Available Under Our Special Order Listing or Stock Colours Listed Here
- Collection from Banwy or Delivery Available ** Please read delivery notes below**
- Optional Extras: Fitting SIKA Kit, Roof Rack Preparation & Panoramic Canvas
SCA Collection & Delivery Information:
- You are welcome to collect from Banwy but will require a preagreed collection slot.
- To collect you will need a large Transit LWB Hi Roof type van, or a flat bed trailer fro example. You cannot fit a roof inside your T5.
- Delivery is made usually within 2 weeks from point of order where you have ordered a stock roof.
- We use a varierty of methods to ship from a VW Crafter sized van to large lorries, so your premises should be accessible by a large lorry.
- We will only ship to a commercial premises that is open during normal work hours.
- Because we group deliveries it is impossible to deliver on a chose date and time, hence why we do not often domestic delivery.
- You will need to have either a forklift to unload or several strong people.
- All our deliveries are classed as kerbside only, meaning they will be delivered to the nearest safe point on your property.
- You will need to make sure you have sufficient manpower available to move the products you have ordered inside your property.
- Banwy will only deliver up council roads, we reserve the right to refuse tracks or other restricted access that could damage our or our delivery agents vehicles.
- The delivery driver is ultimately responsible for where they can sensibly offload.
- The drivers' decision is final when deciding what is a safe unload and/or delivery.
- Failure to notify information or comply with the above will mean the delivery is rescheduled and a £100 redelivery fee is payable.