DetailsNEW 120 XL - 3 SEATER RIB - WITH FIXED FRAME & ISOFIXNew 120 RIB Altair 3 seat model available.RIB have recognised the shift in customer demand towards a wider furniture unit but the need for a 3 seat. Instead of a 130 with a slim line unit, the 120 affords a wider unit.Technical info:
- Available in a offset of up to 160mm and height of 340mm (standard Transporter arch width) NOTE DRAWING SHOWS OLD HEIGHT OF 330. All seats after Sept 2021 are 287mm bedboard height, with 340 / 160 arch.
- Armrests : only possible on central, not available for external
- Isofix : only 1 possible Isofix fixation on the central place, not possible on external ones
Frame Heights & Offset:
- The standard Banwy height of the frame is 340mm for standard frame or 287mm for with slider.
- The standard offset we use is 160mm to avoid the T6 arch for use in a Transit the frame is recommended to be placed slightly away from the wall to avoid indentation to the arch. 160mm is the maximum offset we can do on this seat due to testing.
- Fitment on the U.K. passenger side.
Fabric Options From Stock:
- Black Vinyl - with Black Enduro on sleeping side
- Bricks - T6.1 fabric on Highline T6.1 Bricks centres with Titanium outer panels.
- Black Noir - Automotive fabric in Black Noir all over - Compliments lots of automotive fabrics e.g. Trafic, VW, Merc.
- Available with 1 X Isofix to central seat place. Popular with Families, Grandparents & Rental Campers.
- Standard Mattress is the default selection
- Standard Back - standard seat length of the back is 65cm - this is the length of all our stock beds.
- Short Back - 58cm - Popular in small vans where space is a premium. Available as a special order.
- Extra Long Back 73cm - For those of you that are particularly tall this may be an option. Please ensure it works with the overall layout of your van though, most suited to a LWB as it would require a SWB to be fitted forward of standard position. Available as a special order.
All stock beds are sent via Pallet Track unless we have a Banwy delivery van in your area. Typical delivery time is 48 hours, or a little longer for domestic addresses as these are always called by the depot before delivering to prevent failed deliveries
NOTE FAILED DELVIERIES COST THE WHOLE PALLET RATE AGAIN OF £70
- Certificates & Fitting Guides