RIB Seats Made to Order - VW Trim
NOTE THE FACTORY HAS A FULL ORDER BOOK SO NEW ORDERS MAY BE 8-12 WEEKS
BUT WE HAVE LOTS OF STOCK DUE IN SEE HERE
Available in a number of width options:
- 104cm - Often used in smaller vans (2 Seats)
- 112cm - Most popular option used in the UK by convertors (2 Seats)
- 129cm - Known as 130 in the UK popular with familes wanting 3 seats and space for units (3 Seats)
- 150cm - Full width bed (3 Seats)
Rarely used but still available:
- 60cm NOTE these are not the Neptune that meeats with front seats, these are the 3 panel smaller version of the seat pictured. Complete single bed.
- 86cm Wider Single bed
- 94cm Wide Single / 1.5 Person bed.
Optional Slider Mechanism:
- Standard Fixed Frame - Most common option in the UK, and still allows room underneath for a porta potti
- Slider Mechanism - A bit like your drivers seat, the frame is fixed but the seat can move forward and back in seat position by 20cm. Popular with familes when you want the kids that bit closer, or need a bit more room at the rear for you bike.
Isofix (kids seat fittings for isofix bases):
- Standard option is without
- Available as an optional extra to add Isofix to 2 seat places. Popular with Families, Grandparents & Rental Campers.
VW Fabric Options:
Note centres are patterned the remaining panels are plain fabric as per your front seats
- Simora - T6 fabric used from 2015+ on Highline vans, Titanium outer panels and Simora centre panels
- Place - Used on 2010+ T5s - Place pattern on seat centres and outers grey, to match your front seats
- Tasamo Uni - Used on 2010+ T5s - Note Tasamo pattern on seat centres discontinued by VW so the full seat is the same as the outers dark grey Uni Tasamo, to match your front seats
- Austin Anthracite - Used on T6 from 2015+ - Titanium outer panels and black/white dotty centre panels. Popular even if yours isn't a T6
- Austin Light Grey - Used on T5s around 2014 - 2015 normally Startlines, not to be confused with Austin Athracite. This one is a light grey outer panels and grey dotty centre panels.
- Inka T5 Fabric - Used on T5s from 2003 - 2009, grey outer panels and Inka centre panels.
- Standard Mattress is the default selection
- Option to upgrade to Thermoflex mattress which offers additional comfort, and offers increased airflow within the mattress thus preventing condensation and overheating.
- The standard seat length of the back is 65cm
- For those of you that are particularly tall this is a popular option. Please ensure it works with the overall layout of your van though, most suited to a LWB.
Note this listing is a special order seat - orders placed with RIB on receipt of your order. Once order confrimed by RIB a dispatch week willl be notified to you. The seat will dispatch from France and we will then express it you just as soon as we can. Seasonal demand and RIB shutdowns will affect the leadtime
- Certificates & Fitting Guides
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Starting at: £85.00