RIB Seats Made to Order - Other Manufacters Trim
NOTE THE FACTORY HAS A FULL ORDER BOOK SO NEW ORDERS MAY BE UP TO AUGUST 2019
Choose Fabric for Seat Inserts & Seat Outers
Available in a number of width options:
- 104cm - Often used in smaller vans (2 Seats)
- 112cm - Most popular option used in the UK by convertors (2 Seats)
- 129cm - Known as 130 in the UK popular with familes wanting 3 seats and space for units (3 Seats)
- 150cm - Full width bed (3 Seats)
Rarely used but still available:
- 60cm NOTE these are not the Neptune that meet with front seats, these are the 3 panel smaller version of the seat pictured. Complete single bed.
- 86cm Wider Single bed
- 94cm Wide Single / 1.5 Person bed.
Optional Slider Mechanism:
- Standard Fixed Frame - Most common option in the UK, and still allows room underneath for a porta potti
- Slider Mechanism - A bit like your drivers seat, the frame is fixed but the seat can move forward and back in seat position by 20cm. Popular with familes when you want the kids that bit closer, or need a bit more room at the rear for you bike. Installation note: A small indentation on the arch is required to allow the bolts to protude from the bottom of the frame.
- Standard option is without
- Available as an optional extra to add Isofix to 2 seat places. Popular with Families, Grandparents & Rental Campers.
- Standard Mattress is the default selection
- Option to upgrade to Thermoflex mattress which offers additional comfort, and offers increased airflow within the mattress thus preventing condensation and overheating.
- The standard seat length of the back is 65cm
- For those of you that are particularly tall this is a popular option. Please ensure it works with the overall layout of your van though, most suited to a LWB.
Frame Heights & Offset:
- The standard Banwy height of the frame is 330mm for standard frame or 277mm for with slider.
- The standard offset we use is 160mm to avoid the T6 arch.
You can order a range of frame heights to suit your vehicle, just measure from the arch in to the vehicle to find the offset, and up wards from the floor to top of arch to find the frame height.
Note this listing is a special order seat - orders placed with RIB on receipt of your order. Once order confirmed by RIB a dispatch week willl be notified to you. The seat will dispatch from France and we will then express it you just as soon as we can. Seasonal demand and RIB shutdowns will affect the leadtime
- Certificates & Fitting Guides