SCA194 HIGH T5 T6 SWB ROOF
All dates provided for SCA products are indicative and can change without notice due to SCA factory production issues. Please bear this in mind when ordering, planning your conversion and holidays.
SCA The only VW Approved Roof !
- Includes Roof, Bed, Mattress With Cover, Reinforcer Frame & English Instructions
- Supplied in Candy White
- Factory Colour Coding Available Under Our Special Order Listing or Stock Colours Listed Here
- Collection from Banwy or Delivery Available ** Please read delivery notes below**
- Optional Extras: Fitting SIKA Kit, Roof Rack Preparation & Panoramic Canvas
- Secure Twist Lock Closing System
- Available with Standard or Panoramic Canvas (at surcharge)
- Insulated Panel Covering Access Hatch
- Dual Zipped Windows Complete With Midge Screens
- Fire Resistant Tent Fabric
- Folding Mechanism Pulls Canvas Away From Hinges On Closing
- Easy Replacement Of Tent In The Event Of Damage
- Comes With Slatted Bed For Comfort & Mattress With Washable Cover
- Aerodynamic Integrated Front Spoiler
- GRP Roof Shell With Insulation
- Innovative Manufacturing Process Featuring Vacumn Moulding
- Side & Rear Gas Struts For Extra Support
- Dual Width Scissor Hinges For Strength & Height
- Supplied with Full TUV Certification
- Prefabricated Galvanised Reinforcing Frame For Strength Precision & Ease Of Fitting
- SCA Roof Track System Available For Application Of Cross Bars.
- Bunk Size 200 x 120 CM (SWB)
- Vehicle Height With Roof Fitted Only 199 CM
- Roof Load Capacity 70KG (Bear In Mind A VW Roof Before Conversion Has 100KG Capacity)
- 4MM Thick GRP Roof Shell With 4MM Insulation - Vacumn Moulded For Precision
- 2 Year Warranty From SCA
- English Instructions Provided
- Huge Number Of UK SCA Fitters Supplied By & Recommended By Banwy
SCA Collection & Delivery Information:
- You are welcome to collect from Banwy but will require a preagreed collection slot.
- To collect you will need a large Transit LWB Hi Roof type van, or a flat bed trailer fro example. You cannot fit a roof inside your T5.
- Delivery is made usually within 2 weeks from point of order where you have ordered a stock roof.
- We use a varierty of methods to ship from a VW Crafter sized van to large lorries, so your premises should be accessible by a large lorry.
- We will only ship to a commercial premises that is open during normal work hours.
- Because we group deliveries it is impossible to deliver on a chose date and time, hence why we do not often domestic delivery.
- You will need to have either a forklift to unload or several strong people.
- All our deliveries are classed as kerbside only, meaning they will be delivered to the nearest safe point on your property.
- You will need to make sure you have sufficient manpower available to move the products you have ordered inside your property.
- Banwy will only deliver up council roads, we reserve the right to refuse tracks or other restricted access that could damage our or our delivery agents vehicles.
- The delivery driver is ultimately responsible for where they can sensibly offload.
- The drivers' decision is final when deciding what is a safe unload and/or delivery.
- Failure to notify information or comply with the above will mean the delivery is rescheduled and a £100 redelivery fee is payable.