NEW FOR 2022
ATEK CRAFTER / MAN ROOF
We are pleased to present the new ATEK pop-up roof for Crafter and MAN.
With an aerodynamic design which streamlines perfectly with the van the roof and the van become one.
The roof consists of three pieces of fibre-glass:
- The bed element which can incorporate a mattress of 1.2 x 2 metres, with a nifty compartment for additional storage.
- The main elevating roof piece incorporates a large flat area ideal for a skylight and another very large flat part for the placement of rigid solar panels. All integrated to avoid wind noise.
- Finally the front spoiler which achieves the aerodynamic line.
The canvas is made with high quality materials:
- Designed to be completely disassembled in the shortest possible time.
- Panoramic canvas to completely open up the roof to the outdoors
- 3 windows with mosquito nets.
This roof is currently only available to approved trade customers - please contact us to discuss
- Supplied in factory white
- Collection from Banwy, you will need a flat bed trailer or curtain sider lorry.
- Delivery available on a quote basis using our own dedicated couriers ** Please read delivery notes below**
- 2 year manufacturers warranty
Collection & Delivery Information:
- You are welcome to collect from Banwy but will require a preagreed collection slot.
- To collect you will need a large Transit LWB Hi Roof type van, or a flat bed trailer for example. You cannot fit a roof inside your T5.
- Delivery is made usually within 2 weeks from point of order where you have ordered a stock roof.
- We use a variety of methods to ship from a VW Crafter sized van to large lorries, so your premises should be accessible by a large lorry.
- We will only ship to a commercial premises that is open during normal work hours.
- Because we group deliveries it is impossible to deliver on a chose date and time, hence why we do not often domestic delivery.
- You will need to have either a forklift to unload or several strong people.
- All our deliveries are classed as kerbside only, meaning they will be delivered to the nearest safe point on your property.
- You will need to make sure you have sufficient manpower available to move the products you have ordered inside your property.
- Banwy will only deliver up council roads, we reserve the right to refuse tracks or other restricted access that could damage our or our delivery agents vehicles.
- The delivery driver is ultimately responsible for where they can sensibly offload.
- The drivers' decision is final when deciding what is a safe unload and/or delivery.
- Failure to notify information or comply with the above will mean the delivery is rescheduled and a £200 redelivery fee is payable.