RIB Seats In Stock At Banwy - Order With Confidence Due July 2022
This listing is for RIB 150 Slider Seats Due July 2022
EARLY BIRD PRICING EXPIRES END OF JUNE
RIB Altair 3P Seat Beds
- 150cm - Full width bed (3 Seats) - Popular option used in the UK by convertors (3 full seats all with belts and integrated head rests)
- Used where no side kitchen is required
Fabric Options In Stock:
- Simora - T6 fabric used from 2015+ on Highline vans, Titanium outer panels and Simora centre panels
- Bricks - T6.1 Highline Fabric
- Double Grid - T6.1 Startline Fabric
- Black & Grey Vinyl - Black Vinyl Outers & Headrest with Grey 9061 Centre Panels, the rear is Enduro in Black.
- Black Vinyl - Black Vinyl Outers, Headrest & Centre Panels, the rear is Enduro in Black.
- Tartan Golf GTE, GTD, OR GTI - Available with Black Vinyl Outers, Headrest, the rear is Enduro in Black. IMPORTANT WE CANNOT GUARANTEE WHICH WAY UP THE TARTAN WILL BE SO PLEASE DO NOT COVER FRONT SEATS TO MATCH UNTIL YOU HAVE THE RIB SEAT TO COMPARE.
- Black Noir - Automotive fabric in Black Noir all over - Compliments lots of automotive fabrics e.g. Trafic, VW, Merc.
Fabric we no longer stock, these were not very popular so we recommend doing a special order here:
- Austin Light Grey - Used on T5s around 2014 - 2015 normally Startlines, not to be confused with Austin Athracite. This one is a light grey outer panels and grey dotty centre panels.
- Inka T5 Fabric - Used on T5s from 2003 - 2009, grey outer panels and Inka centre panels.
- Sarabella Two Tone - Discontinued by Scopema
- Tasasmo Squiggles - This fabric is no longer produced by VW and Scopema will not use the cheap immitations so Tasamo is now Unigrey all over no squiggly bits.
- Slider Mechanism - A bit like your drivers seat, the frame is fixed but the seat can move forward and back in seat position by 20cm. Popular with familes when you want the kids that bit closer, or need a bit more room at the rear for you bike. Installation note: A small indentation on the arch is required to allow the bolts to protude from the bottom of the frame.
Isofix - Included as standard
- Standard Mattress is the default selection
- Standard Back - standard seat length of the back is 65cm - this is the length of all our stock beds.
- Short Back - 58cm - Popular in small vans where space is a premium.
- Extra Long Back 73cm - For those of you that are particularly tall this may be an option. Please ensure it works with the overall layout of your van though, most suited to a LWB as it would require a SWB to be fitted forward of standard position.
Frame Heights & Offset:
- The standard Banwy height of the frame is 330mm for standard frame or 277mm for with slider.
- The standard offset we use is 160mm to avoid the T6 arch.
You can order a range of frame heights to suit your vehicle, just measure from the arch in to the vehicle to find the offset, and up wards from the floor to top of arch to find the frame height.
Note this listing is a special order seat - orders placed with RIB on receipt of your order. Once order confirmed by RIB a dispatch week willl be notified to you. The seat will dispatch from France and we will then express it you just as soon as we can. Seasonal demand and RIB shutdowns will affect the leadtime
All stock beds are sent via Pallet Track unless we have a Banwy delivery van in your area. Typical delivery time is 48 hours, or a little longer for domestic addresses as these are always called by the depot before delivering to prevent failed deliveries
NOTE FAILED DELIVERIES COST THE WHOLE PALLET RATE AGAIN OF £70
- Certificates & Fitting Guides