RIB Seats - 86cm Twin Seats
This listing is for RIB 86 Seats
Specific Details For This Seat:
- 86cm - Popular in Crafter conversions
- Creates 2 x seats
- Side and forward sliders to meet up with front seats to make a big bed.
- Can be used with or without the rear parcel shelf.(58cm Shortback)
- With Isofix x 2
- Can get your trimmer to back up extra blocks so when slide sideways you can create a much bigger bed.
Fabric Options In Stock:
Black Fabric Austin Crafter Fabric Black Vinyl / Enduro Rear
- Side & Forward Slider Mechanism - A bit like your drivers seat, the frame is fixed but the seat can move forward and back in seat position by 20cm. Popular with familes when you want the kids that bit closer, or need a bit more room at the rear for you bike. Installation note: A small indentation on the arch is required to allow the bolts to protude from the bottom of the frame. Sideways slides 20cm.
Includes Isofix to 2 seat places. Popular with Families, Grandparents & Rental Campers.
- Standard Mattress is the default selection
- Option to upgrade to Thermoflex mattress which offers additional comfort, and offers increased airflow within the mattress thus preventing condensation and overheating.
- Standard Back - standard seat length of the back is 65cm - this is the length of all our stock beds.
- Short Back - 58cm - Popular in small vans where space is a premium.
- Extra Long Back 73cm - For those of you that are particularly tall this may be an option. Please ensure it works with the overall layout of your van though, most suited to a LWB as it would require a SWB to be fitted forward of standard position.
Frame Heights & Offset:
See plan attached.as PDF at top. this is primarily designefd for the bigger vans liek Crafter, MAN TGE.
All stock beds are sent via Pallet Track unless we have a Banwy delivery van in your area. Typical delivery time is 48 hours, or a little longer for domestic addresses as these are always called by the depot before delivering to prevent failed deliveries
NOTE FAILED DELVIERIES COST THE WHOLE PALLET RATE AGAIN OF £70
- Certificates & Fitting Guides